i want to be with uu :)




I want to be with you for the rest of my days,

but lately all we do is fight,

I hate it, its like one second were fine, then the next were fighting.

You say you care, you say you love me,

but why do they have to make it so hard?



All you are trying to do is do something for you for once in your life,

all you are trying to do is be happy, and marry the one you love.



I never imagined it would come down to this,

choosing between me and them?



It hurts more than you'll ever know because I have done nothing but try to get them to like me,

but I know you can't force people .



I wanna walk down the runway with you at are wedding knowing everyone approves,

but I know that will never happen.



They have said some pretty mean things that I can learn to forgive but I will never forget.



I hope we can work this out, because you are the only one I want to spend the rest of my life with, if I didn't think it was true I would of never said yes when you asked me to marry you.



I love you more than anything <3

iloveyou sweety =)

No comments: